As we close in on finishing our initial build of Decotoro, I have been too busy to post. We have been finishing fabrication, paint, building light boxes, and wiring the vehicle for light and sound. Until Saturday, at no time had any of us seen the vehicle with the head, horns, rear, and at least one complete side on at the same time. On Saturday we had an open house and did a complete assembly (to this point) in front of a small audience. As the day went on, we moved Decotoro out of the warehouse to play.
As day moved into night, we ran the horn flame effects.
We would like to thank all of those who came out to see our work over the last 13 months.